Tuesday 15 February 2011

Lets go travelling again!

The sketchbooks are ready to go travelling again after 2 months of hibernation. So Raphaelle in Chester, Becky in  Preston, Sonia in France, Ana in Spain hopefully, Sylvie in Australia, Laura in America and more will be receiving one of the precious sketchbooks soon. Cant wait to see more stories unfolding... so happy to feel half human again after a hard winter of bad sleep, and various ilnesses, including anemia for me and a never ending flu for the whole family, and lets not forget days turning into night at 4.30pm... normal if you live in Northern England but so tough.
So I am more than ready for some magic and light on the pages and new friendships and connections with far away artist friends. Love! x Lo

1 comment:

  1. I know it's a bit late, but I'm sorry to hear (read) about tough winter.
    Sketches are really great, and I just can't stop reading this blog.
    :)

    ReplyDelete